Old North Ringing Updates...

Hey folks!

First: Sunday Services are experimenting with a new time, starting at 10am
instead of 11. This is just a test, at least until September, and then they
will reconsider. For the time being, I think we should plan to continue
ringing at ON at noon on Sundays, with the knowledge that services will be
fully out by then. If they decide to continue with the earlier time, we may
want to see if we can get to ON earlier on Sundays, although 11:30 seems
like probably the earliest we could do as a group. Thoughts?

Second: For those of you who haven't seen, there have been some updates to
the Old North ringing chamber:

*The television has now been mounted to the wall, apparently above the
clock. I look forward to seeing it on Saturday and hopefully it will not be
in the way up there.

*There are two Ikea cabinet/bookshelves that have been installed.

*They have installed an AC to cool things down for tourists. It works...a
little bit? It also blocks up one of the windows (they designed a foam
thing to hold the heat-vent in place?) but I've received permission from
Chelsea to open the other window during practices. We may want to bring the
CO2 monitor over and check if it's badly affecting the levels in there, but
hopefully this will just be for a few weeks, and then we can take it down
in September when it gets cooler.

~Kat