(Off-topic) Holy Cow, It's the Green building!

  We are the MIT guild, after all.

Last night when I first watched the new trailer for the "Wakanda Forever"
movie, I was busy being amazed, and didn't look closely at details. Today
someone online pointed out that the Dora Milaje are on the Mass Ave
bridge. Arthur was unsure until I said "Look behind Martin Freeman."
Clearly MIT.

Thanks to Arthur for pulling out a screen shot (see attached, I hope).

Full trailer here. The Mass Ave bridge shows up at about 1:30

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sI-pEyVbUdU

Laura Dickerson