July 4th ringing

   There are 4+ people signed up for the noon ringing at ON. We have
permission for a quarter attempt, but are do we have a plan?
   Pops + fireworks are back on the Esplanade. I was glad to see that
there will be a memorial tribute to David Mugar. I have no idea whether or
not there will be the 1812 overture. The program isn't online, just a list
of performers. The rehearsal on the 3rd will not be open to the public.
Having heard nothing, I am guessing that we won't be ringing along
(un-mic'ed) even if it's happening, but thought I'd check.

Laura Dickerson