Re: july 4th ringing

Dear all,

We do seem to have a band to ring for the boston pops concert July fourth.
Expected Schedule is meet 7.00 ish for picnic in the parish hall or garden
followed by ringing between about 9.00 and 9.30. It's  a little earlier
than usual this year. I'm going to be away for the next couple of weeks,
so please reply to Laura with any difficulties. And I'll ask her to send
out final confirmation and timings closer to the day, please.

Current band is

Yes:
Laura,
Arthur,