Re: Ringing at Orleans

Thanks for your kind words and passing of information Elaine. Was
brilliant having you and others here for the excellent ringing yesterday
and today. Alas rules are made to be broken:  normal ringing practice will
NOT be possible this week because a large patriotic concert is being
prepared for Saturday and technical rehearsals are going on during the
evenings this week. We should be back to normal next week. So sorry.
Br Matthew

Sent from my iPhone