Fwd: Boston visit thank you

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bridget Campbell <bcampbell2114 icloud com>
Date: Mon, May 2, 2022 at 5:31 AM
Subject: Boston visit thank you
To: Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com>, Cally Perry <cally mail com>,
Katarina Dutton <katdutton gmail com>

Dear Austin, Kat, Cally and All

Thank you all for the very warm welcome you gave us during our visit to
Boston.  John and I thoroughly enjoyed our visits to the Church of the
Advent and to The Old North Church to join you for your practices.  Not
only does it give me a chance to take part in ringing the bells but it also
gives us the opportunity to meet you all and gain a special connection to
Boston.

The family wedding we attended in Danbury, Connecticut, was beautiful and
it was lovely to see many distant relatives and friends together in very
happy circumstances.

I have attached three photos - two group photos, but the quality is not
good I am afraid, and another photo which includes John.

When any of you visit England, it would be lovely to see you again, so do
email me.

Every best wish to you all, Bridget and John Campbell