Re: Thanks

Of course, Laura! I'm sorry to hear of her death and I hope the next few
weeks are as easy for you as they can be. Please keep doing what you need
to do (for yourself and for her) and we will keep being flexible!

If you would like a quarterpeal in her honor I'd be happy to try and
organize one at Old North some Sunday --we can talk about details when
you've got the time and space to think about it.

Love to you.
-Kat