Thanks

    I hope this isn't a misuse of the list. My mother died last night,
quite unexpectedly. I want to thank all the ringers who have supported me
over the years - when I had to back out of ringing commitments to be with
my parents, when I calculated my ringing availability at a practice around
when it was time to call my mother, when I abruptly left an online session
while I was ringing from her house, and so forth. It has always felt
friendly and helpful, and I appreciate it.

Laura Dickerson