New Years Day QPs

Hi everyone,

We will not be having our usual NYE festivities this year (due to a number
of covid-related concerns).
However, we have permission to ring at Advent on New Year's Day, and some
birthday-havers would like to ring a quarter peal. In addition, there's
this that we could participate in:
https://www.bells.org/event/nationwide-bell-ringing

It is a Saturday, but Old North will be closed, so practice is looking
canceled.

So, if you're free in the afternoon of Jan 1 and want to ring a quarter,
let me know. I'll schedule up to 2 if there's sufficient interest. And LMK
any requests.

Since we will be keeping windows open, we may have to cancel if it's
dreadfully cold. And will probably have several contingencies because
that's how plans work these days.

Hope to see you soon!
Austin