Re: Annual Meeting

Hey all,

apologies for sounding the alarm. As I mentioned ,the science is still very
unclear on this.
Here's the latest thread from the twitter AQI expert:
https://mobile.twitter.com/marwa_zaatari/status/1439101884229423106
There's a letter at the end warning about the dangers of the unproven
ionization technology.

At the same time, here are a couple papers that show removing the ionizer
reduces effective CFM of a blueair unit, and also that this group did not
detect ozone when using several air purifiers, including a couple blueair
models.
https://www.built-envi.com/wp-content/uploads/IIT-CADR-Testing-Blueair-211-August-2021.pdf,
https://www.built-envi.com/wp-content/uploads/IIT-CADR-Testing-February-2021.pdf

There's more digging to be done here if anyone feels so inclined.