From: Cally Perry <cally perry gmail com>
To: Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com>
Cc: Andrew Tyler via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers
cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 16:53:25 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Annual Meeting

As promised, I sorted out where the square dancers got the idea that Hepa
filtration was super useful.

If you go to the microCovid site  (Google will find it, but this site
strips links), and put in an approximate scenario  (indoors, 10 people
total, 3 feet apart, talking normally, etc., very approximate, but there's
no setting for One Person is Yelling at a time) and select the Environment
menu, one of the dropdowns is "Indoors with a HEPA filter (flow rate 5X
room size per hour) [1/4th the risk]

I haven't researched the microcovid site, but it does seem as though we
might want to pony up for an air filter.

Best,
Cally