Re: Some Updates

Hey everybody,

I have just moved back to Massachusetts from Vancouver—I’m living in
Falmouth for the next couple months at least. I probably won’t come ring in
Boston every week but I’m planning to come to practice tonight! This looks
like a very exciting program!

Double Beryl seems fun! You can adopt a mantra sorta similar to Double
Norwich—hunt on the front, hunt in the middle, hunt on the back, ...dodge!
Only the hunting on the front and back is on six instead of on four. In any
case I did an update and you can practice this (and other methods) in a
mostly realistic rope circle here:
https://www.changeringing.net/?stage=8&methodName=&placeNotation=x6x36x3x7%2C2&leadhead=rounds&otherLeadhead=&quantity=plaincourse&type=simulator&numrounds=2&tenors=0#svgs.
There's an option for it to give you instructions, and/or fade out certain
ropes to help with ropesight!

Alison