Re: Some Updates

Thanks Austin!
I just wanted to unpack the Beverley note - we use "Cambridge above" as a
shorthand, but for Beverley it means at least these three things:
Lead end order is the same as Cambridge, so 2 becomes 6 becomes 3 etc.
All the place bells start (and end) like the same Cambridge place bells, so
you have until you hunt down past the treble to keep ringing Cambridge.
That's at least 4 blows that are identical to Cambridge before ringing a
different blue line.
3rds place bell is the same!  Yay!

These are not all true for York, which is also Cambridge above but has a
different half-lead place.  Hopefully that helps.
I'd love to try Eurydice and Double Beryl, I'll try to take a look at all 4
methods before Wednesday.
Danielle