Possible memorial quarter attempt

    The Rev. Russell Way was associate vicar at Old North for part ofthe
1980s. I remember him as very friendly. He died at the end of 2019. This
Saturday there will be a celebration of life and placing his ashes into
the columbarium at ON. The next time we ring a quarter at ON, could we add
a memorial footnote and send his family a card?  Maybe trying during
practice on Saturday would get more people to come? Sunday won't work,
because the sound recording people will be there.  Or some other time,
with more notice.
Laura Dickerson