Re: Change in plans for recording

Hi! I was not able to get 8 people for this Sunday, so now we move on to
the next.

If you are available to ring on August 1st for the audio recording at
Service Ringing, please let me know. If I don’t hear from 8 people by
Tuesday night, I will start emailing people directly, in the hopes of
getting this done and over with…

Thanks,
Ricky