ON Practice starting Saturday (6/4); Service Ringing

Hello,

It was great to see many of you this evening! Old North is also allowing us
to resume Saturday practices, which this weekend will be from 11:15 am -
1:15 pm. There is also service ringing on Sunday at both churches (10:10 am
- 10:55 am at Advent; 11:50 am - 12:50 pm at Old North).

If you are interested in joining:

- Please sign up using the RingingAttendance spreadsheet *by Friday* so we
know how many (and whom) to expect
- If necessary this week, to avoid overcrowding at service ringing we will
allocate ringers across the two churches if needed.
- *Both churches require masks to be worn indoors*

I look forward to seeing some of you this weekend!
John