tolling for Prince Philip

Hi all,

We've been asked to toll a bell at ON for Prince Philip's funeral, which is
10am Boston time this Saturday 4/17. We'll need one or two volunteers (one
if chiming, maybe two if ringing full circle, the second person can also
help keep count). The suggestion is to ring nine tailors plus 99 blows (one
for each year of life) ending at 10am. If ringing full circle we should
leave a nice big gap beforehand and after for ringing up and down. There
seems to be significant interest in this, e.g. from the british consulate
and possibly some press.

The current plan is to meet at 940, though I'm sure that could be tweaked.

Please let me know if you'd like to be involved. Propose that we do this
more or less on a first come first served basis.

Thanks all!

Dale