2020 NAGCR AGM (virtual)

People who are members of the NAGCR presumably have already received
registration and scheduling information via email, but just in case, and
for people who aren't members (oh, go ahead and join), here are some
strategic links
schedule
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PxQxQlRGwCJpKCFwHacvQeOt9EhS9yXs5gEuk_aj7HA/edit#gid=0

registration form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdglTcD6IvZbX1a5EZhRPVQOTSQY13238e5__JjmnRvBdYEYA/formResponse

Registration is free, and as usual, membership is not required.

For people who attended the Chicago and/or Seattle days, this will feel
familiar, just more so, plus a business meeting.
I am considering buying an orchid for the Zoom background, and somewhat
illogically thinking of making a mask with fabric we brought back from
Hawaii the last time the AGM was there. I am aware that that kind of virus
is not transmitted online...

Laura Dickerson