Socially-distanced hangout

Hi, friends —

In lieu of going to practice tonight, Bryn & I want to hold a distributed
hangout online. I know I, for one, could use some social time after a week
of quarantine! We'll be online during the normal practice hours, from 7 –
9. We can use the time to catch up, plot distributed quarter peals, etc.

We'll be using Zoom. If you haven't used it before, you'll need to download
a (free) client, available at the download link below; you'll want either
the Zoom Client For Meetings or the Zoom Mobile App, depending on what
platform you're planning on using. Once it's installed, you should be able
to just open the meeting link below to join us.

Download link: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
Meeting link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/5852820930

Hope to see some of you tonight!
Leland & Bryn