Advent Ringing Cancelled

Hi all,

You probably saw this coming, but we will not be having practice at Advent
tonight, nor practices nor service ringing for the foreseeable future.
Advice is to limit all non-essential social contact, and so we all must do
our part.

If you/your household is interested in going alone to the tower on a Sunday
to toll for a bit, let me know and I can assign a roster, pending approval
from the church, among other factors.

Perhaps see some of you on zoom tonight instead. (Thanks L&B)

Best,
Austin