Shutting things down

  My vote to Austin was no, although it's nice that the rector likes
bells.
  Mostly irrelevant to us except philosophically, the 12 bell striking
competition is not happening this year, a strong move in favor of social
distancing in the U.K. ringing community.
http://www.12bell.org.uk/

   Anybody ever use jitsi? https://jitsi.org/ I keep thinking of ways for
us to get together remotely. Zoom seems to work well (we used it yesterday
at a virtual worship service). Arthur and our daughter use it in their
workplaces,  but I have privacy worries. Are there ways to use Abel or
Virtual Belfry together?
http://belfryware.com/

Laura Dickerson