A ringing practice site

The following site allows you to practice a good variety of methods in
plain courses, on either one or two bells:

http://tadhill.com/ringing/#

Or google "tadhill bell ringing"

It works on my laptop in Chrome and my iPhone.

In the Settings tab, one can set peal speed, desired sound (synthetic and
two sampled options) and which bell is controlled by which key and/or icon.
Interesting, the laptop version has peal speed in :30 increments, the
iPhone in :15 increments.

Speakers seem to have good response time, as do plugged-in headphones.
Bluetooth has a definite lag, but could take that as a challenge, I
suppose.

My thumbs tend to wander when trying to ring "handbells" on my phone, and
the motion of the actual handbells is missed, so I'm even worse at this
than I am at real handbells.

I haven't tried using my actual handbells yet, though I'm sure that will be
coming. I think the Crediton bells are in D.

John