From: Rachel Fetters via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers
cosmos phy tufts edu>
Cc: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 21:45:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [m-hb] Alternative Sunday activity

Hi,

If ringing is cancelled for Advent, or if you feel best to stay home to
prevent virus spread, and you are looking for some nice people to be with,
the church I attend, aka Unitarian Universalist Church of Reading will be
streaming on Zoom for the first time ever, at 10 am. Let me know if you
are interested, and I will forward the link. I am not quite sure what
technical issues they may or may not encounter, but all are welcome. No
choir, sadly. But a new hymn for a pandemic has been written and I expect
it to be sung.

Rachel