Re: [m-hb] MIT Guild cancellation Fwd: Update: COVID-19 & Student Organizations

I believe our ringing schedule should continue as normal under current
circumstances. If taking a preventive measure helps, I would cancel
practices, but service ringing would remain the same. If the virus or the
Boston area becomes more at risk, then cancel all unfortunately.

In the meantime, I wonder if there is research or methods to cleaning or
disinfecting the ropes without damaging the material in the process. We
should start thinking of common surfaces to disinfect as good measure (door
knobs, benches, water disposal button, etc).

Regards,
Joseph Gurkan
Sent from mobile phone