informal going away party tonight at 7

Hi All,

I apologize for the extremely late notice (there was some confusion about
whether an earlier e-mail made it into the list).  My friends and
colleagues at Harvard are having a going away party at Hops N' Scotch at 7
PM tonight.  (Coolidge corner: 1306 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02446).

I would love it if any of you can make it, but totally understandable given
the time issue if you can't.  I'll at least be at service ringing this
Sunday, and I'll be back at some point in March.

-Michael Tartell