Post-Bells Adventure for March 1st?

Hey folks!

On Sunday March 1st, there's gonna be a fundraiser/party/event/woooooo
being held by one of my coworkers in Union Square. The goal is to raise
money for a special scholarship fund *specifically* for students without
documentation, who have to pay out-of-state tuition to go to college here
in Massachusetts where they live.

It's from 3-5 in Union Sq Somerville and I will definitely be heading over
after Service Ringing and bells lunch. There are gonna be some awesome
activist bands (including a group described as a "post-menopausal
Brazillian inspired percussion/vocal ensemble" which like WHAT that sounds
INCREDIBLE) and food and beer and graduated students talking about their
experience and it's all for a REALLY good cause. No door cover to go to the
party, so if you just wanna hear some good music, anyone can join!

If you wanna join me I'd love to have the company! If you think this sounds
like an awesome scholarship fund, you can donate at bit.ly/SHSDreamers. If
you want more info and the address and stuff you can look at the flyer
(which, er...has a typo in the URL for donation, so please click my link
instead and my coworker is very embarrassed don't hold it against him).

(And if you're gonna be busy ringing peals out at Smith, you can always
just drop a donation without coming to the party. The kids'll appreciate
it!)

~Kat