Re: Advent coffee 2/23

Hi all,

We're confirmed to do Advent coffee hour 2/23. Danielle and Josh have
kindly agreed to mastermind this, so thanks to both for that.

I believe the aim is to achieve four savory dishes and four sweet and a
couple of people to actually pour coffee on the morning. Maybe the easiest
thing would be if folks interested in either bringing something or pouring
coffee could let Danielle and Josh know and we can circle back with extra
requests if needed.

Thanks all!

Dale