Farewell Party: Tartell-A-Palooza 2/7 @7pm

Hello all,

Please join us in saying farewell to our beloved friend, Michael Tartell,
as he pursues his career in St. Louis. We will be meeting after beer hour
this Friday, February 7th @ 7pm in Brookline at Hops N Scotch 1306 BEACON
ST, BROOKLINE, MA 02446.

Please pass this email on to anyone that wasn’t included or would just
like to celebrate with us. The more the merrier!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Hope to see you
there!

[cid:image001.png@01D5DB4A.7175DC30]
*This is not a Harvard sponsored event*