attachment processing

Hi, all.  I'm trying something new for this mailing list.  Until now,
attachments have been sent out to everyone, but if the message with the
attachment was larger than a certain small size, instead mailman would
send the message to me for moderation. I would then either let it
through or ask the poster to put it on a web site and send a link.  It
was a hassle for everyone.

In the new system, mailman will not send through attachments (regardless
of size).  Instead, it will always detach the attachment, put it on the
web here at cosmos and send a link in the message so you can download
the attachment if you wish.  We will see if this is a better plan.

I will now send through a message that I have been holding up.  I hope
it will be processed in accord with the above, but it's possible that it
has been processed too far already and will be sent with the attachment
and the new processing will apply only to future messages.

                                        Ken