Re: A new method to practice

Many thanks to everyone who came to practice last night and rang two solid leads! From what we rang, it sounds like a very approachable and rewarding method.

I recommend working towards a plain course, and when that is solid, a compact touch using 6th-place bobs is 5 Homes (a bob every second lead) which gives 2-6 a chance to do all the work and make 6th once each.

It looks like I will not be back in the area until after Christmas, but keep working at it.

John

Cool — I’ll take a look…