A new method to practice

I have an interest in naming a new method, to be called Academic Delight Major, in honor of a language teacher at the Kent School who recently passed away. It will honor her service to the school and the love of learning.

The blue line can be found here:

https://rsw.me.uk/blueline/methods/view?notation=34x34.18x12x36x14x1458x14x78%2C18

It has Kent places around the lead end. It is similar to the named method Farnsworth Delight but it has hunting on the front four positions under the treble, interrupted by a dodge at the half lead.

I would be happy (note word choice) if people could take a look at the method so we can see what it's like to actually ring it. Kathryn and I are coming to practice this Wednesday and it would be fun to try if we have enough people to try it.

Some compositions use fourth-place bobs, some use sixth-place bobs. Think about sixth-place bobs first.

John