QP Attempt at Old North 12/22

Hello,

The vicar at Old North will be holding their last service before retirement at the end of the year, and on Dec. 22 we understand that the church will be celebrating the vicar’s time at Old North. Some of us had discussed arranging a quarter peal attempt after the Dec. 22 service, but acknowledge it’s right around the holidays when people may be away.

Could you let me know if you are available on Dec. 22 to attempt a quarter peal? We will determine a method and band after making sure we have enough people available.

Thanks,
John