QP at Advent 2pm Sunday 12/1 for 175th anniversary

Hi all,

The Church of the Advent is celebrating it's 175th anniversary this December 1st, which happens to be a Sunday. They've invited us to ring a quarter peal as part of the celebrations. We are expecting to start around 2pm.

If you're interested in ringing in this could you please let me know including degree of enthusiasm (would love to ring/would enjoy ringing/will ring if needed but it'll be a huge favour) and I'll aim to sort out a band in the next week or so.

Thanks!

Dale