Re: One more needed for tomorrow?

Am I correct that the clothing request is from this section of the email?

  1. more formal, long-sleeved blacks;
  2. and long-sleeved, solid-colored bright clothes. The vibe is could-be-coming-from-a-service formal, so shirts and slacks and skirts etc, but nothing to stress about - whatever you all have will be great. If you can just throw a couple options in a bag we can decide on a larger palette when we see what everyone's got; folks may not end up wearing their own clothes, for example.
Do you have additional clarity on what exactly this means?  Are they looking for just a black long sleeve  t-shirt, or a more formal button down?  (I’m not sure how much of these I have, or the brights...)

-Michael

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 7:48 PM Richard Morse via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:
Thank you! Elaine and Cally have said they are available, so we are good for this.

Ricky