Re: Quarter peal afternoon Sat 23 Nov

I think I'd be up for one quarter if needed, unoffended to be left out if not.

Dale

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 1:47 PM Bryn Reinstadler <bryn marie r gmail com> wrote:
If you're interested in ringing quarters on Sat 23 Nov, don't forget to email me and Danielle! :) We'll be sending out emails to the bands in the next week or two. Below for more details.

~ Bryn

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bryn Reinstadler <bryn marie r gmail com>
Date: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 12:12 PM
Subject: Quarter peal afternoon Sat 23 Nov
To: Danielle Morse <dmorsebell gmail com>, Boston Change Ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>

Hi all,

We have permission from Advent to ring on Saturday 23 November from 2 - 5pm. Please email me and Danielle if and what you'd like to ring, and whether you'd like to conduct. We'll get back to everyone soon.

John B -- is a peal being organized at Old North for Christ the King Sunday (the next day -- Sun 24 Nov)? If there are out-of-town visitors for that, they should be invited to the qp afternoon as well.

Best wishes,
Bryn