Fwd: Reciprocity Collaborative, well, collaboration!

Hi! We will need to talk about this, but I thought I should forward this to the list…

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jenna Pollack <jenna pollack gmail com>
Subject: Re: Reciprocity Collaborative, well, collaboration!
Date: September 5, 2019 at 10:12:01 PM EDT
To: Richard Morse <pukku mac com>
Cc: Sue Murad <sue a murad gmail com>

Hey Ricky,

We had a really great meeting with Catherine and Erin on Tuesday - we're still waiting on a confirmation from Steve and the Board, but it's looking like a much greener light than it was last month!

While we await the final 'go' I wanted to throw some possibilities for play/rehearsal and for filming to you and the group. We would ideally like at least 8 people to match the 8 bells, and potentially someone to help guide/coach/call from the outside.

What do you think about a 2 hour rehearsal on a day either before or after a practice session?
As for filming, we have been told that we cannot film during business hours and are thus proposing a weekend, probably Saturday as to not interfere with Sunday service preparations, to film from 7-9a.

Let me know what you and crew think - can't wait to get together in the space!

All the best,

Jenna + Sue