Quarter Peal Attempt Sun. @ Old North

Hello,

There will be a quarter peal attempt for the first Sunday of the month during service ringing at Old North. Practice tomorrow is still happening at Old North and there will be regular service ringing at Advent- please show up if you are available!

For future months, please let me know if there is a quarter peal you are building towards or if you have any requests. Depending on the people available, we can try arranging a band to accommodate. Early this fall we may be able to set up some attempts at Advent too, if there’s enough interest.

Thanks,
John