Outing to Cohasset August 4th (late afternoon-early evening)

    Margaret is scheduled to perform on the expansive carillon at St
Stephen's Church in Cohasset at 6PM on Sunday the 4th.  I found a web site
that suggested picnicking on the town common, or sitting in the
churchyard. It also said that the parish hall is open to listeners when it
rains.
     Should we carpool? Go ahead to a beach beforehand?  It looks like
under an hour from downtown, or if we're not leaving doing extra
activities, we could leave from Alewife, or MIT, or other mutually
convenient spots.
Laura Dickerson