steeple keeping Saturday morning

Dear BCR,
OK, a last-minute request: I'm going to be doing some steeple keeping at the Church of the Advent early tomorrow morning, repairing (or possibly replacing) some tail ends and, if time permits, putting in an air conditioner, before that afternoon's peal.  Both of these projects are more likely to be successful if I had help: would anyone be willing to come into Boston around 9 tomorrow and give me a hand?
Feel free to forward this if any of the peal ringers (or Greg Russell) (or random friends who know splicing) are in town, not on the BCR list, and might be amenable.  Thanks!
--Josh