Weekend of June 1- 2

Hi all,
June 1-2 promises to be a good weekend for ringing. The area meeting June 1 in Orleans is at our second "home tower". If anyone has interest in extended time on the cape, the Noisy Oyster (our house in Eastham)  has been cited in the Clapper as a handbell venue on Cape Cod Bay so there would be handbell and beach opportunities. Tom and I drive to the Cape Thursday around 4pm and return to Cambridge Central Sq. Monday by 7am. We can offer 2 spots in our car for anyone who can take that much time. Or you could come Friday or stay over until Sunday. Or maybe you need a pickup in Hyannis Sat. morning. There is a Peter Pan bus from South Station at approx 9:30am that's cheap, but we would only be able to pick up 2-3 people at the Barnstable Mobil Mart. The Cape Flyer train also works pretty well and leaves Boston around 8am Sat. Austin tried it last summer.  If you want to come to Orleans, just let me know your thoughts and we will see how we can help.

Thanks
Sarah &Tom