Re: Quarter peal attempt on June 2nd

I am interested! I don't have a lot of practice time between now and then, but if you'll have me, I'm happy to ring as treble or tenor.

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Richard Morse via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:
Hi! Elaine has expressed a desire to retry the Grandsire composition, so if you are interested in being in a Grandsire triples quarter peal attempt on June 2nd (the day after Orleans), please let me know...

Ricky