Ringing at Windsor

     Princess Eugenie, one of the less-famous cousins, got married this
morning. It was not televised around the world, but is on youtube. The
bells are audible in this clip of her arriving at the chapel, especially
as she gets out of the car and starts up the steps
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQNlxBF5jY.
Arthur said "They're ringing call changes." Yep.
https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=1249726
     There was a quarter peal of Grandsire triples after the ceremony. I
haven't found tnat.
     Unrelated to the bells, I really like the seasonal look of the
flowers at the edge of the steps.

Laura Dickerson