Fwd: ghost story ringing?

Hi!  So the Church of the Advent is going to be doing a ghost story night as a fundraiser on Friday Oct. 26, and Eric (pastoral assistant/outreach intern) was wondering if we might be interested in doing some ringing as people were walking in, to set the tone.  (I was thinking maybe ring the 3-7, so as to have it in a slightly weird minor key, but that might be dependent on personnel.)  Anyway, is this something people would be interested in coming in for?  I've added a line to the spreadsheet.
--Josh

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eric Fialho <efialho eds edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: ghost story ringing?
To: Joshua Burson <joshburson09 gmail com>

Yes, so sorry all of a sudden was on call at hospital. So yes I think it’d be great to have ringing. It’s such an incredible thing to hear and be below of in the library.

Ringing is welcomed anywhere between 7:00 and 7:25pm. On Friday, October 26th. The stories begin at 7:30 and I want to give you and the ringers time to walk down to the library.

Some melancholy peals would be most welcomed.

Let me know your thoughts. Fingers will be given half price tix.

Eric