Re: Possible Handling Practice on 10/6

Hello everyone.

There will be practice on 10/6 at Old North as scheduled.

Thank you.

Regards,
Joseph Gurkan

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018, 5:33 PM Joseph Gurkan <jtg5505 gmail com> wrote:
Hi change ringers.

Because of the 50th anniversary of Smith bell tower this weekend, the attendance for Old North practice on Oct 6 is currently at 1. This doesn't mean the practice will be automatically cancelled!

If there is one or more ringers attending who wish to work on handling (raising and lowering, standing, etc) and do unplanned fun things, the practice will go as scheduled and I will be there. Please reply to me (not all) if you're attending and okay with the agenda prescribed above.

On Thursday night, I'll make an announcement of the status of Saturday practice.

I want beginning ringers or ringers who wish to work on handling (or unable to attend Smith) to have the opportunity to have a local practice. In addition, provide a chance for visiting ringers and interested tourists to attend.

Let me know if you have questions or comments. Thanks.

Regards,
Joseph Gurkan