Boston 2019 AGM BID

Hi everyone,

Bryn and I have compiled the minutes from this Monday's meeting.
You can view them here.

Now that we are proceeding with a bid, there are more logistics to work out!

We have created a google-group for those that want to be involved with this organizational process (those who only want to help on the weekend can hold off for now)
If you would like a coordinator-y type role, or want to be involved in the decision making, or help brainstorm ideas, or just like getting extra emails: either add yourself, or if that doesn't work for you, email one of us and we can happily invite you.

Best,
Austin & Bryn