Re: [m-hb] MIT Constitution of 2018 Draft

Good job, folks!   I approve of most of the changes, but I think we need to fix the constitution to make sure it is never a problem that some stickler tells us a busy MIT student doesn't technically qualify.  In a recent iteration, it was having rung with us once, and we had to stretch that to include the occasional person who had signed up but not yet turned up.  It is definitely critically important that we be able to include people who ring with us at East Hill Farm once a year.  How about "have rung with us once" plus some weasel words to the effect that membership standards may be relaxed for current MIT students.  Possibly "at the discretion of the Keeper of the Handbells, Ringing Master, President or Treasurer"

Sorry for the format--phone.

Cheers,
Cally