Advent guild meeting

Whereas there's an evensong next Wednesday,
starting at 6:30 (should be done by 7:30, but I'm
not betting much before),

let's have our guild meeting at 7 in Moseley Hall.
Wednesday 15 November

[What could go wrong?  Jim Wood says the drinks
reception after evensong is going to be in the library,
not in Moseley Hall....we could end up being a
moveable feast;  if you'd all rather meet at Bella Vita
(corner of Charles and Chestnut), say so....]

Jim Wood also says 'thanks for the ringing on Sunday.
Sammy was quite touched'