Re: Stedman Caters at Westminste Abbey anyone?

Not certain, but I think I remember that the half-muffled peal at Westminster for Diana's funeral was lost part way through.  They went very briefly to rounds then started something else without stopping.

You could check with Michael Uphill as he was in the band.

D.

☕️Sent from a coffee addicted state of mind.☕️