Re: Stedman Caters at Westminste Abbey anyone?

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:27 AM, Scott Colby <scolby33 gmail com> wrote:
> I looked on BellBoard, but couldn't find an entry for the funeral
> performance there
> I suppose entries from that far back might not all be there?

It long antedates Bellboard, so would only be there if someone made a point of going back and adding it after Bellboard came into existance.

> In any case, is this performance half-muffled? I've never heard that
> before and would like to confirm my suspicion.

Yup. And rung quite slowly. If you don't listen carefully it kind of sounds like call changes, since most (back three pairs) of the open rows only change after a couple of repetitions.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to