Scott Colby
Chemistry
Stanford University

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:06 PM, <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Durfee &lt;adurfee mtholyoke edu

>>Now you've got me started on this.  Compare the ringing for Diana's funeral
with that for William and Kate's wedding:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65d2svAqFfA
It's faster for the wedding.<<
More bell-focused
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_oTlWPGU0w
My favorite S caters there is this one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DK8uMGT01wA
I am amused that when the ringer of the 4th rings too soon and clips the 3 (about three seconds in), he gets a quick look and remark from the ringer of the 3. Really, though, the reason this is one of my most-shared ringing videos is that they ring rounds for about a minute before beginng the method, to get the rhythm just right. I wish we would do that more often.

Laura Dickerson

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Davies, Geoff &lt;g davies northeastern edu&gt;